Dear Friend and Possible Fellow Pilgrim,
Join us on a spiritual journey to the heart of the Church, with time for solitude and prayer in extraordinary places with personal conversations about our faith today and our own personal journey. Dr. Robert Moynihan, the founder and Editor In Chief of Inside the Vatican magazine, will lead each pilgrimage providing insight into our church’s history and our faith. We keep the groups small to provide for intimate encounters and a peaceful path so they fill up fast!
Our Easter 2014 pilgrimage will be our 14th Inside the Vatican magazine pilgrimage and our 5th annual Easter pilgrimage.
We began Inside the Vatican magazine pilgrimages in 2008. Each one of our pilgrimages has been unique. We have found that the pilgrimages create a type of friendship that is very special and at the end of our journey together pilgrims feel that not only have they seen some of the most important shrines in the Christian world, but also have made deep friendships which will last a lifetime.
These pilgrimages are a total immersion experience—unrepeatable and unforgettable, informative and transformative. The focus is not solely on the stones of the Basilicas of Assisi, Norcia and Rome, but also on those living stones which are the souls of the people we encounter—the Franciscan Sisters and Brothers of Assisi, the Benedictine Monks of Norcia, the Vatican Cardinals and Monsignors, the Swiss Guards in Rome and even ourselves, the pilgrims.
If you would like to know more information as soon as it comes available send us an email to: Pilgrimages@insidethevatican.com or call (202) 536-4555.
- March 2-10, 2014 — Norcia and Vatican City* Sold Out!
- April 14–24, 2014 — Holy Week Our annual Easter pilgrimage to Assisi, Norcia, Cascia, Vatican and Manoppello. Enjoy Easter blessings with Pope Francis. Sold Out!
- July 2014 — Vatican City and Russia: An Urbi et Orbi Foundation Pilgrimage.*
- November 2014 — Norcia and Vatican City*
- November 2014 – Private pilgrimage
- December 2014 — Assisi, Norcia and Vatican City. Mid-night Mass with Pope Francis. Christmas in Rome!
* Our pilgrimages sell out months in advance. Contact us to receive information as it becomes available or call (202) 536-4555.
We offer customized pilgrimages for your parish, university or small group.
Contact us for more info.