Dear Friend and Possible Fellow Pilgrim,
Join us on a spiritual journey to the heart of the Church, with time for solitude and prayer in extraordinary places with personal conversations about our faith today and our own personal journey. Dr. Robert Moynihan, the founder and Editor In Chief of Inside the Vatican magazine, will lead each pilgrimage providing insight into our church’s history and our faith. We keep the groups small to provide for intimate encounters and a peaceful path so these pilgrimages fill up quickly!
Our December 4-10, 2015 – Jubilee Year of Mercy Pilgrimage will be our 22nd Inside the Vatican magazine pilgrimage. This will be a special pilgrimage to Rome to witness the Opening of the Jubilee Door to usher in the Year of Mercy. After our Roman celebration, there will also be the opportunity to retreat from the crowds of Rome to the quiet mountain town of Norcia for an optional “Add on” retreat with reflections given by our friends, the Benedictine Monks of Norcia.
We began Inside the Vatican magazine pilgrimages in 2008. Each one of our pilgrimages has been unique. We have found that the pilgrimages create a type of friendship that is very special and at the end of our journey together pilgrims feel that not only have they seen some of the most important shrines in the Christian world, but also have made deep friendships which will last a lifetime.
These pilgrimages are a total immersion experience—unrepeatable and unforgettable, informative and transformative. The focus is not solely on the stones of the Basilicas of Assisi, Norcia and Rome, but also on those living stones, which are the souls of the people we encounter—the Franciscan Sisters and Brothers of Assisi, the Benedictine Monks of Norcia, the Vatican Cardinals and Monsignors, the Swiss Guards in Rome and even ourselves, the pilgrims.
If you would like to know more information as soon as it comes available send us an email to: Pilgrimages@insidethevatican.com or call (202) 536-4555.
- March 30 – April 9, 2015 – Our Annual Easter Pilgrimage to Assisi, Norcia, Amandola, Lanciano, Vatican City and Manoppello. We enjoyed Easter blessings with Pope Francis. Information Packet
- July 10-22, 2015 – Vatican City, Istanbul and Russia: Our 2nd annual Urbi et Orbi Foundation Pilgrimage.* Email for more information
- November 2015 – End of Synod: Join Dr. Robert Moynihan in Rome and the Vatican to discuss the closing of the Synod on the Family. Click here for more information.
- December 4-10, 2015 – Jubilee Year of Mercy Pilgrimage. Join us in Rome for 5 nights as we witness the opening of the Holy Doors and the beginning of the Year of Mercy. For those who are interested, there will be the option to add on a weekend retreat to Norcia after our time in Rome. Information Packet
- December 15, 2015 – Urbi et Orbi Foundation Advent Retreat-Pilgrimage to Vatican City for 4 nights.Email for more information
- December 20-28, 2015 – Christmas Pilgrimage to Assisi, Norcia and Vatican City. Midnight Mass with Pope Francis. Don’t miss Christmas in Rome! Information Packet.
* Our pilgrimages sell out months in advance. Email us to receive information as it becomes available or call (202) 536-4555.
We offer customized pilgrimages for your parish, university or small group.
Contact us for more information (202) 536-4555.