Print version of the January 2015 issue of Inside the Vatican magazine featuring our Top Ten People of 2014. Get the 64-page, full-color magazine with insightful articles and beautiful full sized images to read in the comfort of your home or office.
Learn about Rome, the Vatican, the Pope and stay current on issues of the Church and how they effect your life of faith, hope and charity.
Inside The Vatican (ISSN 1068-8579) is a Catholic news magazine, published monthly except July and September, with occasional special supplements. Subscribe to the print version and you will automatically be able to fully access all articles on the web. This offer is for 10 print magazines per year for one year and full access to the online version of the magazine.
Table of Contents
- Pope Francis Reveals His New Year’s Wish for 2015
- Tough Papal Christmas Greetings to Curia
- Francis: “The Presence Cancels the Sorrow”
- “Society Needs You,” Pope Francis Tells Large Families
- Will Pope Francis Prevail in Cuba?
- Vatican’s Diplomacy Plays Key Role in Thawing U.S.-Cuba Relations
- Is There More than One Pope Francis?
- A Pope of Contradictions?
- Vittorio Messori: “Doubts” on the “Twists and Turns” of Pope Francis…
- Urbi et Orbi Section: Our First Annual Dinner & Retreat
- Vatican Watch January 2015
- St. Francis Visits New York
- “The Primary and indispensable Source…”
- Carlo Maria Viganò – Archbishop, Nuncio of the Holy See to the United States, Italian
- George Pell – Cardinal Prefect of the Vatican Secretariat for the Economy, Australian
- Arlindo Gomes Furtado – Bishop of Santiago, Cape Verde, and Cardinal-designate
- Duarte da Cunha – General Secretary of the Bishops’ Conferences of Europe, Portugal
- Maria Hildingsson – Secretary General of the European Federation of Catholic Family Associations (FAFCE), Sweden
- Jaime Lucas Ortega y Alamino – Retired Archbishop and Cardinal of Havana, Cuba
- Constantin Sigov – Russian Orthodox intellectual from Kyiv, Ukraine
- Eugene and Jacqueline Rivers – Scholar and Protestant minister
- Konrad Krajewski – Archbishop, Papal Almoner
- Tugdual Derville – Pro-family and pro-life activist in France
- Top Ten People 2014
- People January 2015
- Gaudí and the Sagrada Familia Explained by Cardinal Lluís Martínez Sistach
- Five New Books by Francis
- The Pope’s Gift to the Faithful