For the information regarding our September 2016 Mother Teresa Family Pilgrimage, read below.
Please call 202-536-4555 or email Pilgrimages@InsideTheVatican.com to have us hold a place for you. We expect a quick sellout!
Inside the Vatican Magazine
Canonization of Mother Teresa
September 1 – 10, 2016
Rome, Assisi, Manoppello, Lanciano and Vatican City
• Spend 8 nights at the Villa Serenella, the Marinite monastery in Rome
• Witness the canonization of Mother Teresa with pilgrims from around the world
• Attend a Papal Mass with Pope Francis in St. Peter’s Square
• Attend a Sunday Angelus with Pope Francis in St. Peter’s Square
Attend a Papal Audience as a guest of Inside the Vatican magazine
• Walking tour of Baroque Rome – Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Piazza Navona
• Visit the Basilica of Santo Spirito – the Divine Mercy Sanctuary in Rome
• Guided Tour of the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Basilica, and the Vatican Museum
• Visit the 4 major Basilicas of Rome – St. Peter’s, St. Mary Major, St. John Lateran and St. Paul Outside-the-Walls
• Driving tour of Ancient Rome
Jubilee Year of Mercy – Celebration for Workers and Volunteers of Mercy
• Experience a weekend celebration in Rome during the Jubilee Year of Mercy
• Listen to a Special Catechesis by Pope Francis in St. Peter’s Square
• Pass Through the Holy Door of St. Peter’s Basilica
• Assisi: Tour the Basilica of St. Francis and visit his tomb; Basilica of Our Lady of the Angels,
St. Francis’ Portiuncula; Basilica of St. Clare and pray at her tomb; walking tour of Assisi
• Lanciano and Manoppello: Venerate the famous Eucharistic miracle and the Holy Face of Christ
- Adult Rates:
- $2,699.00 — 1st adult
- $2,199.00 — additional adult*
*The additional adult rate is applicable only if the additional adult is from the same household as the 1st adult and is sharing the same room.
- Children Rates – 2 paying adults from the same household must accompany the children in order to be eligible for the reduced children rates:
- $600.00 — 1 – 10 years old**
- $850.00 — 11 – 17 years old**
Children under 1 year of age from the same household with 2 paying adults are free. Please note – bed and meals will not be provided for children less than 1 year of age. If meals and a bed are needed, then provisions can be made for a fee.
** Limited number of places available
• $700 additional fee for a single room
• Land Package Only
• All meals are included, with the exception (2) meals on our two travel days
• A deposit of $500.00 per person is due at the time of booking by check made payable to Inside the Vatican.
• The minimum number of pilgrims is 15 paying adults.
Not mentioned in this sketch of our itinerary are perhaps the two most important points…
1) We prefer to schedule Mass in the morning, but there is a possibility that Mass times can fluctuate due to circumstances and Vatican events. Each day we will have the opportunity to attend Mass. The Mass schedule will be finalized closer to the time of our departure.
2) Plenty of free time has been built into our schedule to allow families to rest or explore Rome at their leisure.
We will make every effort to adhere to the printed program and itinerary. On rare occasions, it may be necessary to adjust arrangements due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control (including such circumstances as the weather, airline schedule changes, hotel requisitions, political disturbances, or transportation mechanical problems). Should such adjustment be necessary, a substitution will be made to the best of our abilities.
Join Inside the Vatican for this once-in-a-lifetime pilgrimage!
For more information or to reserve your spot, contact our US Office at 1-202-536-4555 or email us at Pilgrimages@InsideTheVatican.com