Dear Friend and Possible Fellow Pilgrim,
Join us on a spiritual journey to the heart of the Church. Our pilgrimages provide time for solitude and prayer in extraordinary places with personal conversations about our faith today and our own personal journey. Dr. Robert Moynihan, the founder and Editor In Chief of Inside the Vatican magazine, will lead many pilgrimages providing insight into our church’s history and our faith. We keep the groups small to provide for intimate encounters and a peaceful path, so seats fill up fast!
Our Easter 2017 pilgrimage will be our 7th annual Easter pilgrimage. We began Inside the Vatican magazine pilgrimages in 2008. Each one of our pilgrimages has been unique. We have found that the pilgrimages create a type of friendship that is very special and at the end of our journey together pilgrims feel that not only have they seen some of the most important shrines in the Christian world, but also have made deep friendships which will last a lifetime.
These pilgrimages are a total immersion experience—unrepeatable and unforgettable, informative and transformative. The focus is not solely on the stones of the Basilicas of the cities we visit, but also on those living stones which are the souls of the people we encounter, and even ourselves, the pilgrims.
Due to the privileged and exclusive nature of the meetings and accommodations for the Urbi et Orbi Foundation Pilgrimages, the itinerary for these pilgrimages will not be publicized. If you would like to receive the information for these pilgrimages, please call our U.S. office at (202) 536-4555. If you would like to know more information as soon as it comes available send us an email to: Pilgrimages@insidethevatican.com or call (202) 536-4555.
If you would like to know more information as soon as it comes available send us an email to: Pilgrimages@insidethevatican.com or call (202) 536-4555.
Our most expensive pilgrimage package because we keep the number of people intimate and travel to unique places. Many of our Signature Pilgrimages are lead by and/or include talks by Dr. Robert Moynihan, editor-in-chief of Inside the Vatican magazine.
- April 9-20, 2017 – Our Annual Easter Signature Pilgrimage to Assisi, Norcia, Cascia, Lanciano, Vatican City and Manoppello. Enjoy Easter blessings with Pope Francis. Click here for more information.
- June 16–25, 2017 – The England of Thomas More and John Henry Newman. We will begin in Oxford then travel in the footsteps of these holy men. Visit Thomas More’s cell on his Feast Day. Email for more information.
- June 26–July 6, 2017 – Rome and Germany In the Footsteps of Pope Benedict XVI. Attend the Feast of Saints Peter and Paul in Rome, then travel to Germany. This unique pilgrimage will not disappoint and is filled with many delightful surprises! Email for more information.
- August 31–September 10, 2017 – Mary’s Dowry. A spiritual journey to United Kingdom with a special focus on England as the dowry of Mary. A unique look into English Catholicism, the Protestant Reformation and their influence on America. This pilgrimage will be led by our friend and editor of the UK edition of Magnificat, Leonie Caldecott. Email for more information.
- October 22–November 4, 2017 – The Holy Land. Travel with Inside the Vatican magazine to the Holy Land and encounter the places we have read about our entire lives. Dr. Moynihan and Father Ilya, our friend, new partner and expert on Jordan and Israel, will lead you on a journey of a lifetime. Click here for more information.
Carefully budgeted pilgrimages for families, couples or single travelers at an affordable price without sacrificing the ITV Pilgrimage integrity and style.
- April 20-29, 2017 – Family Pilgrimage during Divine Mercy Sunday. A carefully budgeted pilgrimage for families, couples, or single travelers at an affordable price without sacrificing the ITV Pilgrimage integrity and style. Click here for more information.
- September 6–19, 2017 – Pilgrimage to Russia in grand style but within your budget, and experience the Russian soul. An unforgettable immersion into the past and present life in Holy Russia. Click here for more information.
- September 20–29, 2017 – Fall Family Pilgrimage to Rome. A journey of spiritual renewal for you and your family. Visit holy places in Rome and Assisi. Visit Manoppello to venerate the Face of Christ. Email for more information.
- October 7–14, 2017 – California Missions Pilgrimage. Presenting our first pilgrimage in the United States of America. Follow the path of Blessed Junipero Serra up the coast of California as we gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of Catholicism in America. Email for more information.
Private Group pilgrimages for our not-for-profit organization dedicated to defending the message of Christ and working for the unity of His Church and to promote peace and justice for all people. Our most expensive pilgrimage package because we keep the number of people intimate and travel to unique places. Many of our Signature Pilgrimages are lead by and/or include talks by Dr. Robert Moynihan, editor-in-chief of Inside the Vatican magazine. These pilgrimages include a donation to the Urbi et Orbi Foundation and are exclusive.
July 7-19, 2017 – 4th annual Urbi et Orbi Foundation Pilgrimage to Kiev, Moscow, and Rome to meet with Catholic and Orthodox Leaders. This pilgrimage is a key element in directing the work of our Urbi et Orbi Foundation and its mission for Christian Unity.*Due to the privileged and exclusive nature of our meetings and accommodations for our Urbi et Orbi Foundation Pilgrimages, the itinerary for this pilgrimage will not be publicized. If you would like to receive the information for this pilgrimages, please call our U.S. office at (202) 536-4555, or email for more information.
* Our pilgrimages sell out months in advance. Contact us to receive information as it becomes available or call (202) 536-4555.
We offer customized pilgrimages for your parish, university or small group. Create a group of 15 or more and go free!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 202.536.4555 for more info.