Print version of the April 2015 issue of Inside the Vatican magazine featuring full coverage on Pope Francis and his intent to restrain evil. Get the 64-page, full-color magazine with insightful articles and beautiful full sized images to read in the comfort of your home or office.
Learn about Rome, the Vatican, the Pope and stay current on issues of the Church and how they effect your life of faith, hope and charity.
Inside The Vatican (ISSN 1068-8579) is a Catholic news magazine, published monthly except July and September, with occasional special supplements. Subscribe to the print version and you will automatically be able to fully access all articles on the web. This offer is for 10 print magazines per year for one year and full access to the online version of the magazine.
Table of Contents
- Pope Francis Receives Bishops of Ukraine, Backs Peace Plans
- Pope Grants Interview about His Safety, Politics…
- A Brief Pontificate?
- A Voice for Voiceless Christians
- The Synod — Caffarra Up, Kasper Down?
- Parolin in Minsk: Man without God Experiences the Abyss of Cruelty
- Patriarch Kirill: “I have sincere respect for Pope Francis”
- Pope Francis Announces Jubilee Year of Mercy
- Carmelite’s Lenten Retreat for the Pope and Curia
- Pope Offers Handy Tips for Preparing for Confession
- Diplomacy in the Service of Peace
- The Lesson of the Consummate Diplomat
- Cardinal Parolin’s Wish: To Create an Office for Pontifical Mediation
- Message of Mercy: Let Jesus Cleanse You of Your Sins, Francis Urges
- Alessandro De Carolis, Head of Vatican Radio
- Holy See and Moscow Patriarchate: Healing the Wounds
- Cardinal Vinko Puljic: "Sarajevo has become solely a Muslim city"
- The “Pope’s Protector” – Christoph Graf
- Interview: Archbishop Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz
- Food for Thought
- The Words of Pope Francis
- Vatican Watch – April 2015
- People: April 2015
- Lorenzo Lotto and Loreto’s Artistic Treasures
- The Right to Food is a Fundamental Human Right
- The Encounter between Pope Francis and Don Bosco
- Recalling the Deaths of 1.5 Million Armenians in 1915
- Marriage in the West – An Analysis of the Crisis
- Pope Francis' homily announcing the Jubilee Year of Mercy