Print version of the November 2014 issue of Inside the Vatican magazine featuring our full coverage of the Synod on the Family. Get the 64-page, full-color magazine with insightful articles and beautiful full sized images to read in the comfort of your home or office.
Learn about Rome, the Vatican, the Pope and stay current on issues of the Church and how they effect your life of faith, hope and charity.
Inside The Vatican (ISSN 1068-8579) is a Catholic news magazine, published monthly except July and September, with occasional special supplements. Subscribe to the print version and you will automatically be able to fully access all articles on the web. This offer is for 10 print magazines per year for one year and full access to the online version of the magazine.
Table of Contents
- What Does The Timing of Pope Paul VI’s Beatification Mean?
- Patriarch Béchara Raï on the Synod, the Middle East and Lebanon
- “Adopt a Christian from Mosul”: Aid Arrives for Christians in Iraq
- The Next Steps between the Holy See and the Society of St. Pius X (SSPX)
- “Evolution, Big Bang, Do Not Push Aside God”
- Recalling Europe to Its Christian Roots
- Vatican Watch October 2014
- The Papal Villas of Castel Gandolfo to be accessible to visitors
- Swedish Support Funds Restorations in the Vatican
- Books – Vatican Press On All Fronts
- Rome’s First Tribute to Hans Memling
- Urbi et Orbi Section
- Hostaria Nerone – A Family-Run Oasis above the Colosseum
- Pope Pius XII and the Vatican Archives
- Francis' Final Address to the Synod Via Media or… Laodicea?
- The Final Document of the Synod
- Archbishop Tadeusz Kondrusiewicz: “The Church Has Not Surrendered to the Spirit of the World”
- Cardinal Coccopalmerio: “I was expecting more”
- Russian Orthodox Metropolitan Hilarion : “The Time Has Come to Join Efforts”
- Cardinal Burke: “The Lord Assures Us of the Help of His Grace”
- Post-Synod on the Family