Print version of the June/July 2012 issue of Inside the Vatican magazine featuring our coverage of the “Vatileaks”. Get the 64-page, full-color magazine with insightful articles and beautiful full sized images to read in the comfort of your home or office.
Learn about Rome, the Vatican, the Pope and stay current on issues of the Church and how they effect your life of faith, hope and charity.
Inside The Vatican (ISSN 1068-8579) is a Catholic news magazine, published monthly except July and September, with occasional special supplements. Subscribe to the print version and you will automatically be able to fully access all articles on the web. This offer is for 10 print magazines per year for one year and full access to the online version of the magazine.
Table of Contents
- Bishop Fellay: Decision in July?
- The Butler Was (Evidently) Not Alone The “Vatileaks” Case Is Not Closed
- Benedict Speaks on The "Vatileaks"
- Vatican Leaks: Is the Case Closed?
- Opposing Strategies in Mainland China
- The Pope of Christian Unity’s Most Recent Gesture
- Great Sucess for the Third Pro-Life March
- The Quarantine Has Ended
- Benedict XVI: One-Day Trip to Tuscany
- Benedict Finds the “Good Wine” in Milan
- The Ten Just Men Who Did Not Save Sodom and Gomorrah
- “I Am with Paul, and Anyone who Censures Him is a Coward”
- Everything Started with the Sexual Revolution
- That Sin of Sodom Which Cries Out to Heaven
- Re-Examining the Teachings of the Vatican Council II
- L’ Osservatore Romano Goes “Feminist”
- Interview of Cardinal Jean Daniélou on Vatican Radio in 1972
- Interview with Archbishop Riccardo Fontana