Print version of the November 2014 issue of Inside the Vatican magazine featuring our special report on Benedict and Francis, and the unity of the Church. Get the 64-page, full-color magazine with insightful articles and beautiful full sized images to read in the comfort of your home or office.
Learn about Rome, the Vatican, the Pope and stay current on issues of the Church and how they effect your life of faith, hope and charity.
Inside The Vatican (ISSN 1068-8579) is a Catholic news magazine, published monthly except July and September, with occasional special supplements. Subscribe to the print version and you will automatically be able to fully access all articles on the web. This offer is for 10 print magazines per year for one year and full access to the online version of the magazine.
Table of Contents
- Will Some Resist the Pope’s Vision for the Church?
- Homily of His Holiness Pope Francis
- Some Views of the New Cardinals
- “Go in Search of the Lost; Bring Them In”
- German Chancellor Meets with Pope Francis
- Once-Controversial Archbishop Romero’s Beatification Will Be Soon
- Pope Mourns 21 Beheaded for Being “People of the Cross”
- Francis: “Unite against Unfolding Tragedies”
- Two Years After Resigning, A Healthy Benedict Has “No Regrets”
- Return with Tears
- Food For Thought
- Vatican Watch March 2015
- People March 2015
- The Vatican Mummy Project and its Discoveries
- Could Putting “Mercy First” Ahead of “Rules and Doctrines” Be Dangerous?
- A Superficial and Biased Book on the Vatican Bank
- Francis de Sales, a Refined Model for Religious Dialogue and Spiritual Guidance
- Francis of Assisi: “Never Will I Cease”
- Urbi et Orbi Section