Print version of the August/September 2013 issue of Inside the Vatican magazine covering Pope Francis’ trip to Brazil. Get the 64-page, full-color magazine with insightful articles and beautiful full sized images to read in the comfort of your home or office.
Learn about Rome, the Vatican, the Pope and stay current on issues of the Church and how they effect your life of faith, hope and charity.
Inside The Vatican (ISSN 1068-8579) is a Catholic news magazine, published monthly except July and September, with occasional special supplements. Subscribe to the print version and you will automatically be able to fully access all articles on the web. This offer is for 10 print magazines per year for one year and full access to the online version of the magazine.
Table of Contents
- The Veil of Manoppello – An Unexpected Bridge to Judaism?
- Is Rome Pushing the Russian Patriarch "Into Putin’s Arms"?
- Francis and Hilarion United Against War
- Mobilization for the Family
- Pope Francis’ Week-Long Trip To Brazil
- Lumen Fidei, the “Four-Handed Encyclical” of Francis and Benedict
- Blessed Pope John Paul II Will Be Canonized
- Address of Pope Francis to the Coordinating Committee of Celam
- A Member of the Royal Family Defends Catholic Values
- ”I Rely on God and Pray for the Conversion of Obama”
- Interview with Msgr. Jean Laffitte
- Jorge Mario Bergoglio Seen by a Fellow Countryman
- Pray For Me Review
- “Each One of Us is Made in the Image and Likeness of God”
- Death: Will It Be Followed By Eternal Life?
- People – August 2013
- The Birth of Italian Renaissance Art
- Inferno by Dan Brown: Another Attack on the Catholic Church
- A Restaurant in the Heart of Rome and a Guest House in a Monastery
- St. Michael the Archangel (September 29)
- Vatican Watch – August 2013
- From Rio de Janeiro to the World: Young People and Jesus’ Call